Snowmen. Icy walkways. Long afternoons filled with sledding. Winter has a habit of inviting mud, salt and other debris into your home. But spring is here, and it’s time to sweep out of all the remnants of the cold weather.
“Clean Team is just one more way that Art Van Furniture has sought to serve our guests,” said Art Van Elslander, Art Van Furniture founder and chairman. “So much of our hearts go into making our houses a home. Marc and his team have a long track record of providing exemplary service that will help preserve the quality and beauty of these treasured belongings.”
“If you can walk, sit, or play on it, it can be cleaned, restored and protected,” says Marc Munyan, President of Clean Team by Art Van. Munyan has more than 25 years in the floor cleaning business offering easy, effective, and affordable solutions.
The Clean Team by Art Van will clean your carpet, tile and grout, wood floor and upholstery. It’s as easy as picking up the phone.
To maintain your furniture, Art Van offers programs to protect your investment. Click here for more information. And for everyday care, check out these six tips on caring for your furnishings:
- For upholstered pieces, never rub a spill, not even with a soft cloth, as you can permanently damage the fabric. If a spill occurs, immediately blot it with a clean, absorbent white cloth or paper towel.
- Rotate cushions and pillows weekly to redistribute wear, extend the life of the foam core and keep cushions and pillows looking newer longer.
- Take care not to leave newspapers, magazines or other printed materials, as well as flowers and plant foliage on or near upholstered furniture as certain inks and pigments may stain the fabric.
- Wood surfaces that are used daily as eating areas should be wiped with a slightly damp (not wet) lint-free cloth; dry immediately and thoroughly.
- Once a week, dust the furniture with a lint-free cloth dampened with Art Van Furniture Cleaner so that dust particles will have less of a chance to build up, potentially scratching the wood’s finish.
- Clean table and desktops each month with Art Van Furniture Cleaner, formulated specifically to preserve the finish of wood. Do not let the cleaner soak into the wood surface, and immediately follow the cleaning with our furniture polish to give the wood a vivid finish.