Little things can have a big impact on your quality of life, and that holds true for your bedroom. Small touches combine to create a soothing sleep environment. Here are five accessories that will bring a sense of peace to the place you rest your head.
1. An Elegant Lamp. Bedside lamps not only provide lighting; they help define the décor of your room. Choose something with soft lines, like this curved, handcrafted Art Glass Table Lamp. The soft blue finish has hints of taupe, and the crystal base is special. Topped with a clean white linen shade and crystal finial, it will set an elegant tone.
2. Abstract Art Work. Artwork helps set the atmosphere in your bedroom, and this high gloss print of Waves at the Sea II will bring a peaceful, tranquil feeling. The abstract design suggests a watery scene, with blue and cream colors that are serene and classic.
3. A Soft Ottoman. Add a feeling of relaxation by bringing a soft ottoman into your bedroom. The Soho Pouf features a beautiful floral pattern in muted colors. Easily portable, you can use it to rest your feet or even sit and take off your shoes.
4. Faux Fur Throw. Soft textures help you unwind in luxury, and our Acoma Faux Fur Throw will do the trick. Designed in various tones of grey and brown fur, it reverses to a fabric on the other side. Toss it on the foot of your bed and be prepared to take the chill out of the night air.
5. Shag Rug. A plush rug underfoot gently welcomes your feet in the morning, and our Escape Rug would be a great choice. Wonderfully tactile, its thick texture adds warmth and sensuality to the room. The twisted fibers bring a sense of movement and texture that’s durable and delightful.