We’re spring cleaning the house room by room, and today’s area to tackle is the bedroom. Here are five tasks that will help you rest easy tonight:
- Replace heavy bedding and draperies with lighter linens, and wash items before you store them away.
- Vacuum under beds and behind furniture.
- Wipe down ceiling fixtures, lamp shades, blinds, baseboards, moldings and doorframes.
- Shampoo carpets, and shake out or clean rugs.
- Clear out the clutter by making three piles: one for trash, one for items to donate or recycle in another, and one for items that go someplace else.