Outdoor rugs are made to withstand the weather, but a build-up of dirt and pollen can make them look dull and dingy. Keep yours looking fresh and clean with a few easy maintenance steps:
- Use your hose to rinse your rug at least once a month. Be sure to clean both sides as dirt can get trapped inside and beneath.
- Let your rug completely dry in the sun before returning the furnishings.
- If your rug needs something stronger than water, consult the manufacturer recommendations for suitable detergents.
- Be sure to clean your rug at the start and end of the season.
- When storing your rug, roll instead of folding it.